Select your style & size:Select options
Capture a unique picture of the world around you.
- Lightweight rubberized Aergon grips maximize comfort while decreasing hand fatigue
- Aergon grip removes to create a monopod that allows you to take steady pictures of beautiful things
- SpeedLock system is an internal locking feature that clamps tightly to securely lock the pole sections into place
- Performance trekking basket can be removed to add a larger powder basket for snow travel(sold separately)
- Clear finish looks good and is resistant to abrasion
- Adjustable wrist strap prevents loss of trekking pole on high traverses or river crossings
- Item #LEK0141
- Q & A
LEKI Photosystem Carbon Speedlock
Ok for the job
I weigh 85 kgs and I found that this pole would retract on steep descents if I put too much force on the pole. This would mean after a while, I would have to stop and readjust the pole. So kinda annoying but then again not mission critical either.
Is this price for one pair or just solo...
Is this price for one pair or just solo one
Has this been released yet? Is there any...
Has this been released yet?
Is there any type of suspension?
Does it come with a rubber tip cover suitable for longterm use in urban areas (not a simple protective cover)?
What's the weight?
What does the grip look like when the top is removed?
What thread is the monopod top?
What LEKI pole would this best be paired with?
yes it is available. no suspension/load impact reduction system. no rubber tip, just a cover, but any of the many available universal tip covers should work. industry standard threads, unless your camera has some weird custom threads it will work. and it doesnt work with a pole, it is a pole in and of itself.
Thanks for the answers.
I'll assume "industry standard threads" means 1/4"-20tpi.
Does anyone have a photo of the grip removed to expose the threaded stud?
I understand that this is a trekking pole. I typically use a pair of trekking poles.
My question is what LEKI pole would best be paired with this one so a person would have two poles of similar construction?
What does a Photosystem Carbon Speedlock Trekking Pole weigh?
I believe he is asking what other pole from Leki is comparable in size and weight. I think he does not need two camera poles but wants to use two trekking poles of similiar design.