- Detail Images
Wearing a full-face helmet doesn’t make you impervious to serious, debilitating injuries. Decrease your chances of ending up a vegetable by adding a Leatt DBX Ride Brace to your protective gear. Designed to limit head and neck motion during impact and disperse the forces away from critical areas (like your vertebrae) to less-vulnerable ones, the DBX will help keep you out of the ER and on the bike.
- Adjustment-free medium riding position fits most riders
- Low-profile shape compared to moto variants, for freedom-of-movement on the bike
- Materials are optimized for strength and shaped to reduce risk of sharp edges/protrusions during impact
- Engineered thoracic member keeps the brace in position, and gives during impact to protect the spine
- Rear upper support gives way under severe loads, acting as a crumple zone
- Bio-foam absorbs shock and is replaceable and washable
Share your thoughts
Awsome...can't hardly feel it while riding. very comfortable
Jumps @ Diablo freeride park, Vernon NJ
Leatt Fit Video
Leatt talking fit for their braces.