You're going to be just fine.
- Blades and body use 420HC stainless steel for durable, long-lasting, and super-sharp edges
- Hardcore saw can cut through wood, plastic, and bone (living or dead)
- Spring-action needle nose pliers are easy to use and won't jam
- Carabiner with bottle opener firmly attaches your Sidekick to just about anything
- Wire stripper comes in handy when you need to hard-wire an escape vehicle
- Built-in can opener and bottle opener get you into those tasty cans of preserved food
Share your thoughts
I carry this with me everywhere I go.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
It's been almost a year now sense I bought this multi-tool. The blade is still sharp, and it has everything you would need to get the job done; I use it almost every day. Got it for right around 40 dollars. I brag on this thing all the time, it is by far the best 40 I have ever spent. No gimmicks, just straight function. 10/10 would buy every time.
Leatherman Sidekick Multi-Tool
Sidekick Product Video
Almost everything you need
At times I have wished that it had scissors. Other than that it has everything you need for every day use or for the backcountry. Good size. Comes with leather case and a carabiner.