Select your style & size:Select options
If you drink your coffee black, rise before the sun, and consider a desk job your worst nightmare, the Leatherman Rebar Multi-Tool belongs on your belt. The compact stainless steel design puts over 15 different tools in the palm of your hand, which means you'll be hard pressed to find a task it can't handle as you fish, work, or play in the great outdoors.
- Compact stainless steel design puts over 15 different tools in your hand with a low weight of just 6.7 ounces
- Straight blade, serrated blade, and saw blade allow you cut just about anything
- Two replaceable wire cutters and a wire stripper are ideal or electrical and fence work
- Needlenose and standard pliers give you a secure grip on fish hooks, bolts, and just about everything else
- File is designed to work on wood or metal
- Multiple screw drivers address everything from big phillips heads to tiny flat heads
- Bottle and can opener allow you to parch your thirst after a long work day
- Handle functions as an 8inch ruler
- Included leather carry case looks sharp on your belt
- Item #LEA0044
- Q & A
Confidence in my hand.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I feel a little better about setting off into the woods with this little guy in my pack. It has just about every tool (though smaller) I've found I've needed when camping or hiking. It's easy to use and super sharp.
Has everything you need!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Not only does it have everything a multitool needs, I was also super impressed with how light weight this multitool is. You can't go wrong with leatherman!
The Cadillac of Multi-Tools
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Leatherman is the Cadillac of Multi-Tools and this one is no different.