Unleash your inner animal.
Walkable, comfortable, all-terrainable. The Lange XT 100 Ski Boot rips like a muscly beast and climbs like an ibex, all while cradling your foot in cozy comfort. A smooth 100 flex provides the brawn, and a light weight and walk mode let you get where the getting's good.
- Polyurethane shell and polyolefin HP cuff for light weight and high-octane performance
- 100 flex is plenty stiff but forgiving for a pain-free ride; mono-injection provides a smooth, consistent flex, regardless of temperatures
- 100mm width prevents foot-crunch
- Lightweight, laced, true-lasted Control Fit liner provides precise, energy-efficient, ultra-comfy fit; saddle-stitched seams eliminate hot spots
- Power Wedge tongue wraps the leg for a sensitive and powerful response
- One-piece toe box, instep pocket, and anatomical padding provide optimal comfort and security
- Natural stance complements the more upright modern ski design, with a 4-degree ramp angle and 12-degree (14-degree with spoiler) forward lean
- Canting adjustment of plus or minus 1.5 degrees for fine tunes
- Extruded aluminum buckles are low-profile, for speed and security
- 40mm power strap gives you added power-transfer and comfortable security
- Hike-ski mode is an easy-access pull-tab that allows you to hoof it to the goods in comfort
- Power V-Lock allows excellent range of motion on the climb and engages with the lower shell to support ripping descent
- Max Grip sole and Ultra Grip Arch increase traction on exposed and rocky hikes for safe, secure footing
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this boot. First of all, my foot just seems to fit into a Lange very well. I'm right in between a 25.5 and 26.5, and I can do a Lange 25.5 where I feel like my toes aren't hurting in the front.
I've found that the boot stiffens up pretty well in the cold, and that it's not too heavy for a resort boot. I've skinned as well as hiked around rocks on these and love the rubber sole as it's kept my traction well.