A no-compromise freeride boot for committed skiers.
Invest in the Lange Women's XT 100 LV Ski Boot, and stop staring longingly at the sidecountry gates and hike-only terrain. This no-compromise freeride boot features Lange's new Power V-Lock technology, which offers a stellar range of motion for climbing so you don't add extra strain on your Achilles tendon while you hike. Because the Power V-Lock integrates into the lower shell, the XT 100 LV delivers solid downhill performance while you rip pow turns, carve up groomers, and maneuver down steep, techy terrain.
- A boot flex index of 100 delivers powerful freeride performance to those who like to ski off-piste, hike up a short pitch for pow turns, and make high-speed turns down groomers
- The 97mm low-volume last ensures your foot doesn't slosh around in your boot
- Control Fit Liner has a true lasted liner that provides an accurate fit and immediate response, a one-piece toe box for improved toe comfort, and an instep pocket that increases circulation and warmth
- The Control Fit Liner also has a powerful wedge tongue that provides solid leg wrapping for enhanced precision and sensitivity, while anatomical padding offers strong and comfortable ankle and heel hold, and saddle-stitched seams eliminate pressure points
- When it's unlocked, the New Power V-Lock technology provides a stellar range of motion for climbing by engaging forward and laterally and by having no lower shell void
- Easy-to-access pull-tab switches latch from hike to ski mode
- Natural Stance provides more efficient power transfer on modern shaped and rockered skis and less quad fatigue for better, longer ski days
- Mono-injected shell delivers a smooth flex pattern for ultimate response and feedback and more consistent flex and performance in varying temperatures, and it allows you to customize for a precise, high-performance fit
- Ultra-Grip sole and arch give you maximum traction and grip while you hike in exposed and rocky terrain