Go fast, last long, and bask in comfortable glory.
All-mountain, all day. In the Lange Super Blaster Ski Boot, you have five-star comfort in a no-nonsense, kick-butt cockpit. With a stiff 120 flex and a melt-to-your-foot liner, you can rip hard, long, and far; with a wide-mouth walk mode and grippy sole, you can give your legs a break. You earned it.
- Polyether shell and polyolefin HP cuff for versatile and forgiving, all-day performance
- 120 flex is stiff but not painful; mono-injection provides a smooth, consistent flex, regardless of temperatures
- 102mm width features optimal comfort with a roomier forefoot and narrower heel cup
- True-lasted Control Fit liner provides precise, energy-efficient, ultra-comfy fit; saddle-stitched seams eliminate hot spots
- One-piece toe box, instep pocket, and anatomical padding provide optimal comfort and security
- Natural stance complements the more upright modern ski design, with a 4-degree ramp angle and 12-degree (14-degree with spoiler) forward lean
- Canting adjustment of plus or minus 1.5 degrees for fine tunes
- 50mm power strap gives you added power-transfer and security
- Super-simple Climbmatic cuff-release system allows you to hike, walk, and apres-ski in easy comfort
- Ultra Grip sole provides maximum traction and hold while walking on slick surface or booting out of bounds
Share your thoughts
Perfect boots, perfect service
Got my boots about a month ago. The fit perfectly as they have a wide 102 last and my feet are quite wide. I cannot wait to test these skiing.
Thank you, Backcountry!
Does anyone know if the walk/hike function...
Does anyone know if the walk/hike function is necessary for the boot to function properly? I ended up having one of them break...