Room to wiggle and rip.
The Lange RX 120 Ski Boot is proof that a stiff flex need not punish the foot. With a burly 120 flex, ample 100-millimeter width, and warm, high-density liner, the RX 120 gives you ripping all-mountain performance without crushing your toes and spirit.
- Polyether shell and polyurethane cuff for light weight and high-octane performance
- 120 flex is stiff for hard-charging but forgiving enough for a pain-free ride; mono-injection provides a smooth, consistent flex, regardless of temperatures
- 100mm width prevents foot-crunch
- True-lasted Control Fit liner provides precise, energy-efficient, ultra-comfy fit; saddle-stitched seams eliminate hot spots
- Power Wedge tongue wraps the leg for a sensitive and powerful response
- One-piece toe box, instep pocket, and anatomical padding provide optimal comfort and security
- Natural stance complements the more upright modern ski design, with a 4-degree ramp angle and 12-degree (14-degree with spoiler) forward lean
- Canting adjustment of plus or minus 1.5 degrees for fine tunes
- Extruded aluminum buckles are low-profile, for speed and security
- Elastic 45mm power strap gives you added power-transfer and comfortable security
- Max Grip sole provides durability and better traction while you walk on a slick surface or boot out of bounds
Share your thoughts
Lange RX 120 Ski Boot - Men's
Great expert boot at a great price
I used to ski technica diablo magmas and was struggling finding a new boot since technica changed up their whole line and they have very little adjustment capabilities now. The fact that there are 2 flex screws is huge in customizing the boot's flex to your liking. For a 100mm last these are forgiving in that they offer a little more room for a wider foot which is why I went with technica in the first place and have now move to these boots seeing as my foot is a little wider then normal but I need a 100mm last. I am more then happy with these boots, they are simple, don't have bs bells and whistles or marketing ploys like walk mode or an air pump button. They are just a plain and simple bomber boot that you can rip all mountain in . I hit the bowls and then the park, they ski well backwards and the more upright shell is huge for this. I used to be a 29.9 technica shell back in the day but am now a 28.5 in all boots, must be some sort of standard change. I ordered these right before the same day shipping deadline and the customer service rep made sure they got on the truck! thanks, I will use backcountry again!
I've used these several times, mostly in the crud and carving up the groomers. They hurt my feet at first, and took about a day to break in, but were comfortable after that. I always have a hard time breaking in boots because my arches don't exists. Overall the flex was solid,and I look forward to a lot more use out of these bad boys (hopefully some powder soon).
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm an aggressive advanced - expert skier.
6' 1" 205lbs.
I've used the RX 130 and the RX 120 for 4 full days in each.
Very little difference in flex, but the 120 is a bit more forgiving and slightly more comfortable.
I believe the biggest difference is the power straps on the 130. I swapped out the straps and noticed the 120 feels about as stiff as the 130.
I'd say if you're you're a hard charging aggressive skier, either the 130 or 120 would fit your bill, with the 120 being a bit more forgiving and comfortable without giving up any significant amount of performance.
Either way, this are top notch boots from Lange. Comfortable out of the box.
* Be sure to get the correct size, maybe go a size smaller because the liners will pack out quickly.
I'm a happy camper in the 120s!