Room to wiggle and stiffness to rip.
The Lange RX 120 Ski Boot is proof that a stiff flex need not punish the foot. With a burly 120 flex, ample 100-millimeter width, and warm, high-density liner, the RX 120 gives you ripping all-mountain performance without crushing your toes and spirit. The mono-injected shell delivers a silky-smooth flex pattern and natural-feeling response and feedback. The true-lasted Control Fit liner features a one-piece toe box, instep pocket, and anatomical padding for a responsive, secure, and ultra comfy fit. The saddle-stitched seams eliminate pressure points and power wedge tongue wraps for enhanced precision. This liner can be heated at the local shop and fitted to your foot, or it can naturally mold to your foot with wear and warmth for a custom-like fit.
This hard-driving boot features a natural stance to optimize the power and efficiency found in modern ski styles. Four aluminum buckles and a wide power strap hold you in nice and snug for the downhill assault. This stiff boot is meant for variable terrain and all-mountain domination.
- Mono-injected polyether shell and polyurethane cuff
- 120 flex
- 100-millimeter last
- True-lasted thermoformable Control Fit liner
- Natural stance
- Power Wedge tongue
- One-piece toe box, instep pocket, and anatomical padding
- Cant adjustment of plus or minus 1.5 degrees
- Four extruded aluminum buckles
- Elastic 45-millimeter power strap
- Max Grip polyurethane sole