Just what the doctor ordered.
- Built with 110-rated flex, this medium-stiff boot is designed to balance energy transfer and precise control with overall comfort
- The RX 100mm last specifically targets fit in the toe box, 6th toe, and instep without sacrificing the classic strength of Lange's snug heel pocket
- Thermo Fit RL2 liner provides a medium-density padding to reduce pressure points and is thermomoldable so you can dial in a precise fit
- Engineered with Control Fit tech to provide an anatomically contoured heel cup, a tapered mid-foot zone, and an asymmetrical toe box for a more natural feel and improved circulation
- A four-degree ramp angle moves your center of mass over the middle of your foot for increased control in variable conditions
- Ultra Grip soles provide sure-footed traction on the tram deck or the side-country boot pack
Share your thoughts
Fantastic fit, all-day comfort...This is not your Father's Lange
After years of crushing my foot into the XLR and ZR back in the 80's as a ski racer, I swore I would never ski Langes again. They were high on performance, but cold, leaky and brutal on your feet. I retired my Salomon Guns this year after missing last season due to injury. This boot fits me so well, I have a slightly wider foot than normal, and the 27.5 fits perfectly especially after I dropped my footbeds in. It is stiff enough to drive my Wagner's and my Side Stash's but does not beat me up after a long day. My feet are also covered in spurs and bumps from years of race boots and so far no issues. Highly suggest this as a boot if these are things you are looking for. In addition, Backcountry is so easy to deal with...pull the trigger!
Good boot, fit a little large
These boots are an awesome fit. Lange totally redesigned their boots, and the new 100 last is awesome. I'm normally a 25.5 in boots. My older Full Tilts with a 293 BSL fit great... these in 25.5 have a 296 BSL, and fit a little long. The width was perfect though, and the flex nice as well. They're also one of the lighter two piece boots i've worn.