Not enough hours in a ski day when you're talking this kind of comfort.
From first chair to patrol sweep, you can rip 'round the mountain with happy feet in the Lange RX 110 Ski Boot. With a tough-as-nails shell and smooth burly flex, in addition to 100-millimeter width and Control Fit liner, you'll shred all day and still be sad when you see red coats coming.
- Polyether shell and polyurethane cuff for light weight and high-octane performance
- 110 flex is plenty stiff but forgiving for a pain-free ride; mono-injection provides a smooth, consistent flex, regardless of temperatures
- 100mm width prevents foot-crunch
- True-lasted Control Fit liner provides precise, energy-efficient, ultra-comfy fit; saddle-stitched seams eliminate hot spots
- Power Wedge tongue wraps the leg for a sensitive and powerful response
- One-piece toe box, instep pocket, and anatomical padding provide optimal comfort and security
- Natural stance complements the more upright modern ski design, with a 4-degree ramp angle and 12-degree (14-degree with spoiler) forward lean
- Canting adjustment of plus or minus 1.5 degrees for fine tunes
- Extruded aluminum buckles are low-profile, for speed and security
- 50mm power strap gives you added power-transfer and comfortable security
- Polyurethane Grip sole provides added traction while you walk on slick surfaces
Share your thoughts
Im coming from a boot with a high instep so the on off process is still a little tiresome (still breaking them in so take that line with a grain of salt) but once these get dialed in ive got the best edge control ive EVER had!
Gotta love new boots
- Gender: Male
Spent a few hours trying on pair after pair of ski boots until I finally slid my foot into this one and knew it was a done deal. Not too flexible for me, but not too stiff. Fits my foot great, it's a little tight getting my foot in there but once it's in everything is smooth sailing from there.