Lange RX 100 Ski Boot - Men's
Challenge yourself without all-out foot torture.
Carving is great, but when you're aiming your ski weapons toward the bigger, steeper terrain, the Lange RX 100 Ski Boot gives you the comfortable performance to get it done. Veer off the groomed snow with speed, confidence, and comfort provided by this mono-injected shell's 100mm last, which accommodates wider feet and boot fitting. Easily customizable in every way, this four-buckle ski boot features a thermo-moldable Control Fit Liner to ensure a proper fit while you blast from blues to blacks and never look back.
- Lange used scans from thousands of skiers to create the Control Fit Liner technology, a liner and shell combo that fits more skiers better
- At 100mm, the RX last fits wider feet and was designed to fit our anatomically shaped feet thanks to the contoured toe box, sixth toe, navicular, and instep areas
- Best for intermediates, the 100 flex rating provides give and forgiveness when pushing yourself on more advanced terrain
- Control Fit features a liner that fully matches the shell, provides warmth, and better circulation thanks to anatomical padding, saddle-stitched seams, an instep pocket, and a one-piece toe box
- The removable spoiler lets you change the forward lean to fit your skill level or terrain choice
- Improved Toe Dam gives the boot a better seal against melting snow and parking lot puddles
- The low-profile, micro-adjustable aluminum buckles let you get the boot tight, but not too tight
- Ultra Grip rubber outsole adds traction during boot packs and strolls through the tailgate party