Whether your little ripper is bursting out of the starting gates or trying to set a PR for laps done in a day, stack the odds in their favor by putting them in the Lange Kids' RSJ 50 Ski Boot. The solid, mono-injected shell with Control Fit delivers the precise performance needed for your kiddo to power to the podium and offers an exact, comfortable fit. A World Cup-inspired liner alleviates common pressure points for increased comfort and warmth, so your racer won't lose practice time because of cold or sore feet.
- A junior race boot for racers and all-mountain skiers
- 50 flex for beginning and intermediate little skiers
- Kids last fits little feet for a snug and responsive feel
- Junior mono-injected shell offers precise performance
- Control Fit alleviates common pressure points for increased comfort
- Item #DYN004E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this for my son and he got to use it yesterday. Surprisingly he wasn't hurting (as you do when you break in a new pair of boots). Love this boot!