A little boot with big performance for kids that race or just rage all around the mountain.
- Team Liner features pre-shaped padding, a neoprene toe box, and an arched sole for comfort and resistance to moisture
- Best for little racers who also rip after practice, the 50 flex rating provides the proper amount of give and forgiveness for lightweight skiers
- The six-toothed aluminum buckles tighten the boot for a secure fit that doesn't move around
- Replaceable rubber outsole plates add traction during hikes up the course or strolls through the base village and can be exchanged to extend the boot's life
Share your thoughts
Lange RSJ 50 Ski Boot - Kids'
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
It is a bit tough to comment on these, because the feedback comes from a kid - but the Kid reports are positive. No reports of pressure points or pain, and the skiing looks great. We have invested in boot heaters to eliminate early hot chocolate pleas - so no real feedback on how warm these boots are.