Brawn and brain required.
When you find yourself needing a hard-charging, race-inspired ski boot to really lay down some carves, dust off the Lange Men's RS 130 Boot and slide your foot into the out-of-the-box comfortable PRO Fit liner. The 130 flex is plenty burly enough for the hardest of chargers out there, so you'll definitely want to pair it with stiff skis and an equally aggressive attitude. The four aluminum buckles give you lots of adjustability, especially when paired with the options for forward lean angle and the adjustable canting. In case a 130 flex just isn't enough for you, crank down on the 40mm Camlock powerstrap and crush the hill to your heart's content.
- A burly boot built for hard-charging ski racers
- Super stiff 130 flex for uncompromising power
- Narrow 97mm last gives a race-ready fit
- PRO Fit liner made with foam that won't pack-out over time
- Power Wrap tongue liner closure for increased stiffness
- Low-profile buckles are easily opened between each run
- Cam lock power strap guarantees a tight and responsive fit
- Item #DYN004D