Comfort and power.
The SC in the Lange RS 120 SC Ski Boot stands for short cuff, which translates to manageable strength and comfort. With a 120 flex, it's still stiff enough for the aggressive, technical skier, but with the shorter height and thermomoldable liner, this serious shred machine has a nurturing soul.
- Polyurethane shell and shorter cuff for light weight and high-octane performance
- 120 flex is stiff for hard-charging but forgiving enough for a pain-free ride; mono-injection provides a smooth, consistent flex, regardless of temperatures
- 97mm width
- True-lasted Control Fit liner provides precise, energy-efficient, ultra-comfy fit; saddle-stitched seams eliminate hot spots
- Power Wedge tongue wraps the leg for a sensitive and powerful response
- One-piece toe box, instep pocket, and anatomical padding provide optimal comfort and security
- Natural, more upright stance complements modern ski design, with a 4-degree ramp angle and 12-degree (14-degree with spoiler) forward lean
- Canting adjustment of plus or minus 1.5 degrees for fine tunes
- Extruded aluminum buckles are low-profile, for speed and security
- 40mm power strap gives you added power-transfer and security