Meek is weak, bold is gold.
Everything in moderation is your anti-mantra. The Lange RS 110 Ski Boot-Wide is stiff and big in attitude and breadth; it even has an upright, natural stance, in which you will bomb downhill. You also want comfort, in a warm, no-pressure, foot-hugging liner, so your precious energy goes straight to the snow. You've found a boot as bold and broad as you are.
- PU (polyurethane) shell and cuff for light weight and high-octane performance
- 110 flex is stiff for hard-charging but forgiving for a pain-free ride; mono-injection provides a smooth, consistent flex, regardless of temperatures
- 100mm width is roomy enough for your big, strong foot
- True-lasted Control Fit liner provides precise, energy-efficient, ultra-comfy fit; saddle-stitched seams eliminate hot spots
- Power Wedge tongue wraps the leg for a sensitive and powerful response
- One-piece toe box, instep pocket, and anatomical padding provide optimal comfort and security
- Natural stance complements the more upright modern ski design, with a 4-degree ramp angle and 12-degree (14-degree with spoiler) forward lean
- Canting adjustment of plus or minus 1.5 degrees for fine tunes
- Extruded aluminum buckles are low-profile, for speed and security