For those about to ride, we salute you.
If you want a boot that delivers race performance coupled with one of the most comfortable out-of-the-box setups around, you've found it with the Lange Men's RS 110 Ski Boot. The Sport Fit liner gives you plenty of foot security to keep your dogs from slipping around, even on those warm spring days when things start to sweat. To help you find a comfortable fit, and to prevent muscle fatigue, Lange added an adjustable forward lean as well as adjustable canting. The 110 flex gives you plenty of power, but won't leave you feeling like you need to hit the spa at the end of each day. Though it's doubtful that anyone's going to think it amiss if you keep hitting the hot tub every evening anyway.
- An aggressive all-mountain boot with a race-inspired fit
- 110 flex is responsive, yet forgiving
- Narrow 97mm last designed for skiers with low-volume feet
- Liner ensures comfort by eliminating common pressure points
- Ergonomic buckles for easier buckling between runs
- Custom Tongue padding is hollow in instep area to boost warmth
- Adjustable canting accommodates different stances
- Item #DYN004F