All-mountain plush comfort at its best.
Say hello to the Lange Women's Exclusive RX 90 Ski Boot and say goodbye to cramped toes, pinched calves, and frigid feet. Designed specifically to fit a lady's foot, the RX 90 has a Control Fit Liner, Thinsulate insulation, and a natural stance that delivers a precise, comfortable, and performance fit you can count on when you learn to master the bumps and move up from skiing the blues to blacks.
- A boot flex index of 90 delivers powerful all-mountain performance to those who are skiing steeper terrain and perfecting their parallel turns on groomers
- A 100mm last provides increased comfort and performance to a wide range of skiers and foot types
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes warm and comfortable so you don't have to take a million hot-cocoa breaks
- Control Fit Liner has a true lasted liner that provides an accurate fit and immediate response, a one-piece toe box for improved toe comfort, and an instep pocket that increases circulation and warmth
- The Control Fit Liner also has a powerful wedge tongue that provides solid leg wrapping for enhanced precision and sensitivity, while anatomical padding offers strong and comfortable ankle and heel hold, and saddle-stitched seams eliminate pressure points
- Natural Stance provides more efficient power transfer on modern shaped and rockered skis and less quad fatigue for better, longer ski days
- Mono-injected shell delivers a smooth flex pattern for ultimate response and feedback, more consistent flex and performance in varying temperatures, and customization for a precise, high-performance fit
- Max-Grip soles give increased traction and durability while you walk across the parking lot and up-and-down metal grate stairs