A true women-specific boot.
Instead of watered-down ski boots with frilly graphics (a.k.a a mens' ski boots with women's graphics), invest in the Lange Women's Exclusive RX 100 LV Ski Boots. Lange understands that women have smaller feet and lower calf muscles, so it designed these women-specific boots to accommodate your need for high performance, all-mountain boots. At 97mm, the RX 100 LVs are 3mm more narrow than their twin sister the RX 100, so your feet don't feel as if they're sloshing around while you arc turns on groomers or get a bit rowdy in the bumps.
- A boot flex index of 100 delivers powerful all-mountain performance to those who like to ski off-trail, rip groomers, and perfect their technique in the bumps
- 97mm low-volume lasts ensure your feet won't slosh around in your boots
- Control Fit Liners have true lasted liners that provide an accurate fit and immediate response, one-piece toe boxes for improved toe comfort, and instep pockets that increase circulation and warmth
- The Control Fit Liners also have powerful wedge tongues that provide solid leg wrapping for enhanced precision and sensitivity, while anatomical padding offers strong and comfortable ankle and heel hold, and saddle-stitched seams eliminate pressure points
- Natural Stance provides more efficient power transfer on modern shaped and rockered skis and less quad fatigue for better, longer ski days
- Mono-injected shells deliver a smooth flex pattern for ultimate response and feedback, more consistent flex and performance in varying temperatures, and customization for a precise, high-performance fit
- Ultra-Grip soles give you maximum traction and grip while you walk across the parking lot and up and down metal grate stairs