Lange Exclusive Delight Pro Ski Boot - Women's
Quick to get on edge and plenty of power to spare.
Staying true to Lange's iconic snug heel but also featuring a generous 102mm last, the Women's Exclusive Delight Pro Ski Boot is a supremely steerable kick that doesn't neglect comfort. Whether you're ripping groomers, slaying a pow line, or hiking to a side-country stash, the Exclusive Delight is versatile choice for all-mountain skiers who like to dabble in a little bit of everything.
- Built with 90-rated flex, this medium-stiff boot is designed to balance energy transfer and precise control with overall comfort
- The 102mm last specifically targets fit in the toe box, 6th toe, and instep without sacrificing the classic responsiveness of Lange's snug heel pocket
- Women-specific Control Fit RL2 liner provides a medium-density padding to reduce pressure points and is thermomoldable so you can dial in a precise fit
- Engineered with Control Fit tech to provide an anatomically contoured heel cup, a tapered mid-foot zone, and an asymmetrical toe box for a more natural feel and improved circulation
- A four-degree ramp angle moves your center of gravity over the middle of your foot for increased control in variable conditions
- Ultra Grip soles provide sure-footed traction on the tram deck or the side-country boot pack