Ask your buddies about their foot pain and discomfort, and try to act sympathetic.
There is a myth circulating that you have to endure pain to get high performance in a boot, and the Lange Blaster Pro Ski Boot is here to bust it. The rip-worthy PU shell and 100 flex combined with a warm, luxurious-fit custom liner and wide-open walk mode debunk that crazy talk. Not only can you shred the whole mountain comfortable and happy, you can kick back when the sun sets and tell everyone you just debunked that rumor.
- Polyurethane shell and polyolefin HP cuff for versatile and forgiving, all-day performance
- 100 flex is strong but forgiving for all-day ripping; mono-injection provides a smooth, consistent flex, regardless of temperatures
- 102mm width features optimal comfort with a roomier forefoot and narrower heel cup
- True-lasted Control Fit liner provides precise, energy-efficient, ultra-comfy fit; saddle-stitched seams eliminate hot spots
- One-piece toe box, instep pocket, and anatomical padding provide optimal comfort and security
- Natural stance complements the more upright modern ski design, with a 4-degree ramp angle and 12-degree (14-degree with spoiler) forward lean
- Canting adjustment of plus or minus 1.5 degrees for fine tunes
- 50mm power strap gives you added power-transfer and security
- Super-simple Climbmatic cuff-release system allows you to hike, walk, and aprés-ski in easy comfort
- Max Grip sole provides traction while walking on slick surface or booting out of bounds