Have a backup plan.
Regardless of what you put in front of them, some days the fish just won't rise. With an extra Spool for your Lamson Litespeed Hard Alox II Fly Reel, you can have a sinking line set-up ready to go so you can swap spools, get to the proper depth, and start catching fish. The large arbor design provides a high retrieval rate and constant torque for long runs while the Hard Alox finish lends tough corrosion- and abrasion-resistance.
- Compatible with the Lamson Litespeed Reel (not included)
- Large arbor design increases the width and circumference of the spool to eliminate line recoil memory, increase the rate of retrieval, and provide constant drag torque during even the longest runs
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and stainless steel for improved stiffness and strength
- Hard Alox Finish is an improved anodized finish that reduces porosity and increases coating thickness for unrivaled abrasion- and corrosion-resistance
- All fly line recommendations noted are weight-forward lines, and these lines are not included in the purchase of the spool
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details