Comfy cold-weather accommodation.
When you're on the trail you want a bag that's light and compressible without compromising warmth and intelligent design, so when trekking or backpacking you take the Lafuma Women's TMB 30 LD 30-Degree Down Sleeping Bag. From a summer hike to an alpine lake to a springtime yurt trip, this 600-fill bag will keep you cozy when start to approach freezing. A draft tube, shoulder collar, and fleece-lined foot area add extra protection against the cool nights. And extra features like an anti-jamming zipper with glow-in-the-dark tabs and handy interior pocket provide those comfortable conveniences that make things like a trip to the loo hassle-free.
- European-tested (EN) and comfort-rated to 39F, this bag is suited for most early fall and late spring conditions and high-altitude summer weather
- Light and lofty 600-fill 90/10 duck down insulation delivers compressible, efficient warmth without the weight or bulk
- Women-specific design adds a little comfort where women need it, for example, in the toe area
- Mummy design keeps warmth close to your body while allowing movement
- Light and durable 30D nylon ripstop with DWR downproof treatment repels water and resists pointy down feathers and rugged wear and tear
- Soft and strong 30D nylon ripstop lining with fleece at the feet protects and comforts from the inside
- Box chamber construction divides the bag into three parts to hold down evenly across the entire width to prevent dead spots and keep you consistently warm
- Draft tube and shoulder collar prevent cold chills sneaking into your bag
- Anatomic foot space with polar fleece provides cozy comfort where it's needed
- Double-ended zipper with anti-jamming construction and glow-in-the-dark tabs make entry and exit easy, even during a midnight trip to the loo
- Interior hook-and-loop pocket secure essentials close at hand
- Storage bag included