- Detail Images
A trail shoe made just for you.
- Two EVA inserts at the heel reduce impact and absorb shock
- Polyurethane insert provides cushion at the ball of your foot, where it strikes the ground
- Flexion points allow the sole to bend without compromising support
- TPU piece adds stability on the lateral part of your foot to help prevent twisting injuries
- Twin lace system tightens at the front and at the rear for a customizable fit
- Women’s-specific design features a higher heel and lower volume toe box for a comfortable fit
Share your thoughts
I'm looking for a low-cut ankle on a trail...
I'm looking for a low-cut ankle on a trail runner. How does this one fit? For comparison, the topline collar on new balance 1520 was too high for my foot.
I bought a pair of mens and love them but...
I bought a pair of mens and love them but the last is not quite right
I want to buy a pair of water resistent womens? How do they hold up?
Great shoe for cross training
I really like my LaFuma's. Was not really a fan of not having laces to tie but I really like being able to put them on and pull the cord and off I go!!!
Very comfortable, and great support through out!
I definately will buy another pair to run my half marathon in August! No need to even break in the shoe!