Light and lofty warmth plus the ease of synthetic.
The Lafuma GR 20 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag features the warmth and compressibility of a down bag with the easy maintenance of synthetic thanks to the hollow silicon fibers of Maxi Loft Fiber insulation. Two delicious layers of this lofty stuffing prevents cold, dead spots to keep you cozy all night. This three-season bag also features durable ripstop fabric with water-repellent finish, draft tube, and a shoulder collar to withstand harsh climates and cold temps that you find even in summer if you climb high enough.
- European-tested (EN) and comfort-rated down to 37F, this bag is suited for fall, spring, and high-alpine summer conditions
- Lightweight Maxi Loft Fiber hollow silicon fiber insulation delivers compressible, cozy, efficient warmth with easy maintenance
- Mummy design keeps warmth close to your body while allowing movement; anatomic foot space allows natural position and comfort
- Light and durable 40D nylon ripstop base with DWR treatment repels water and withstands rugged wear and tear
- Soft and strong 40D nylon lining protects and comforts from the inside
- Two-layer construction provides double the warmth for optimal all-night comfort
- Draft tube and shoulder collar prevent cold chills sneaking into your bag
- Double-ended zipper with anti-jamming construction and glow-in-the-dark tabs make entry and exit easy, even during a midnight trip to the loo
- Interior hook-and-loop pocket secure essentials close at hand
- Storage bag included