- Proportioned for women for better heat management and so you're not lugging any more sleeping bag than you need to
- Maxi Loft synthetic insulation retains insulating qualities even when damp
- Dual-sliding, half-length zipper allows for ventilation
- Draft tube prevents cold air from bypassing zipper
- Interior storage pocket stores a phone or other valuables
- Baffled collar and adjustable, insulated hood help maintain temperature throughout the night
- Glowing pull-tab adds visibility and convenience
- Compression stuff-sack helps with bulk management during transport, while hanging loops allow for easy off-season storage
Share your thoughts
so does anyone know the exact weight? BC...
so does anyone know the exact weight? BC says 3lb.5oz. and BP said 2lb. 15oz. thanks!
It's 3 lbs. 5 oz. on Lafuma's site too.
Lafuma GR 20 in Backpackers April 2012 Gear Guide
Backpackers review on the Lafuma GR20, in Aprils 2012 Gear Guide - Bargain alert: The performance far exceeded my expectations, said one tester after using it in Great Sand Dunes National Park. The (proprietary) synthetic bag lofts well, kept me warm with lows in the 20s, and still packs down to two-liter bottle size.