A good night's rest and then a few more miles.
- Lightweight Ultra Micro Fiber insulation holds in warmth even if it is exposed to moisture
- Draft tube stops cold air from seeping in at the zipper
- Double cursor zipper won't get caught in the lining material thanks to the Zipper Guards anti-jamming design
- Twin Lace Compress Plus compression system takes your bag from big and luxurious to packable and space-saving
- Phosphorescent zipper pull makes it easy to find the right bag so you don't have to deal with any more awkward mornings around the camp fire
- Internal hook-and-loop pocket gives you a place to stash your essentials
Share your thoughts
Love it, small and mighty!
This thing packs down to almost nothing and has kept me warm down into the lower 40s. The glow in the dark zipper is another cool little treat. The one problem I have with it is that the zipper continuously gets snagged and part of the seems have started coming apart. Thankfully this wasn't an expensive bag. However I will get another one if this one has any other problems.
Well this is my first backpacking sleeping bag so I don't have much to compare to. All I can really say about it is that it is no where near a 40 degree bag. Slept out in my yard a few nights to test it out, lower to upper fifties and got chilly. I consider myself a warm sleeper too. This is also my first mummy bag so I am not sure how to compare this one to any others, but it definitely takes time to get used to the constricted foot-box. I wish I would have gotten the left zip but oh well. I like the internal pocket even though it took me awhile to realize it was even there. And nice glow in the dark zipper pull.
Do all Lafuma bags zip together with the...
Do all Lafuma bags zip together with the matching left/right zip bag or is it only some models?
I have a down Lafuma mummy, and my boyfriend has a synthetic Lafuma mummy with opposite zip. They do zip together but it's really tricky.
Will this zip together with my Lafuma Pro...
Will this zip together with my Lafuma Pro 950 15 degree down sleeping bag?