A warm sleeping bag makes for a happy camper.
A cold, sleepless night can signal the last time you convince your youngster to join you on a weekend camping trip. Avoid that scenario with the Lafuma Kids' Ecrins Jr Sleeping Bag. The Aero Fiber synthetic insulation allows young campers to sleep comfortably all the way down to 30°F, and the anti-jamming zipper guards eliminate the hassle of stuck zippers.
- With an EN lower limit of 30°F (lower limit refers to the average man's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for camping in the spring, summer, or fall
- Aero Fiber synthetic insulation provides toasty warmth and maintains performance even in damp and humid conditions
- Durable yet lightweight Polyamide ripstop shell fabric features a water-resistant treatment
- Draft tube along the zipper prevents precious body heat from escaping
- Anti-jamming zipper guards prevent annoying snags
- Interior pocket keeps essential items close at hand
- Max user height of five feet three inches makes the bag ideal for kids and teenagers
- Packs into an included 7 X 13 inch stuff sack and weighs in at just over two and half pounds