The recipe for winning races: uphill speed and downhill strength.
- The CF torsion box construction yields amazing torsional rigidity with as little weight as possible (three pounds a pair)
- The traditional camber provides uncompromised edgehold when dropping into icy couliors and turning on chunky, sled-packed logging roads
- Ultralight aerospace composite polyurethane core provides a dependable platform, good flex, and light weight for races or long daily tours
- Stratos 3K Twill Carbon Fiber technology (four different laminates) keep this lightweight ski stable in steep exposure and while working through sketchy snow
- Flat tail permits quick plunges into snow for creating snow anchors during ski mountaineering or for cutting Rusch blocks during snow study
- Tip notch easily secures your climbing skin and can also be used to make a rescue sled
- Carbon fiber reinforcement plates under the binding zone ensure your screws stay in place in rowdy terrain
- The 1.5mm steel edges (88-degree factory tune) and P-Tex 5000 base add extra durability for the most demanding races or tours of your lifetime
Share your thoughts
light and STIFF!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Full carbon ski. Super light at less than 1.5# per ski. Rock hard and stiff. A edge on ice isn't a problem. Costly. It is a full on no compromise race ski. If you need a pair you already know it.