Designed to be paired with the RSR Ski for ultra-light rando-racing, the RSR Race Climbing Skins from La Sportiva are built to perform at the highest level of competition. The 100% mohair skins efficiently glide while the 62mm cut shaves weight and bulk. Plus, these skins receive a lifetime anti-glopping treatment eliminating the need to ever spray or wax your skins again.
- 100% mohair skins provide race worthy gliding performance
- A parallel 62mm cut shaves bulk and weight for when every extra gram counts on race day
- The whole fiber anti-glopping treatment eliminates the need to ever spray or wax
- Waterproof membrane between the weaving and the glue eliminates water retention
- Glue technology stays sticky and is easy to separate when storing skins glue-to-glue
- RSR Skin Attachment system designed for the Sportiva RSR Ski is included
- Comes with storage bag and user manual
- Meets ISMF regulations
Share your thoughts
LaSportiva Race Skin
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These skins are fast and easy to rip. Made by Pomoca. They glide well and the tip attachment works well - much better than the homemade knotted option. Easy to setup with a metal crimp on the elastic. Glue works well and has not come apart like my BD skins.