- Detail Images
A tank of a boot for your backpacking trips into the most rugged corner of the state.
- The women-specific last shapes the boot to better fit your foot
- A soft, breathable leather lining adds comfort while also increasing the upper's support and water-resistance
- A Vibram Sasslong rubber outsole grips wet, rocky, and unpredictable trail conditions
- The Impact brake system in the heel supports your foot and improves control while descending steep trails with a heavy pack
- For support, the seven millimeter Trangoflex insole structure allows flex and protects against buckling for an excellent feel on the trail
- The PU lite and EVA foam midsole cushions your steps for long jaunts into the more mysterious regions of the map
Share your thoughts
Take your time and ease into awesome.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
These boots are burley, mountain crushing, water deflecting, hiking monsters. They will do everything you ask and more....as long as you give them a proper break in time. No really, take your time breaking them in and you will be rewarded with an amazing boot. Once my boots had broken in ( no kidding like 50 miles) I felt like I could take on the world. The last runs just a bit narrower than my previous la sportiva boots. These boots are stiff and made to support a heavy pack. I have stomped through ankle deep water with out any issues. I'm typically an 8.5 but did order a 9 in these shoes. Overall if you want serious backpacking boots that will last a while, look at these boots.
fit like a glove!!!!
- Fit: True to size
I was skeptical in buying a pair of backpacking boots over the internet, but thanks to the folks at backcountry.com, they provided excellent and accurate service, in helping me find the right boot. these boots out of the box are very comfortable and do not have that pinchy toe box feeling like some boots do. They also grip my heel great. I am using them for hunting in rugged areas in wyoming and the mountains of oregon, I will post as soon as this weekend as to how they performed. the ankle support is amazing as well. I am very excited to strap on a heavy backpack full of game meat and give them a try!!!