Pre-cut to be paired with your La Sportiva LO5 Skis, the LO5 HiGlide Climbing Skins are treated to provide a lifetime of smooth striding performance without ever requiring spraying or waxing. The K2 Z-clip and tail attachments securely connect with the tip and tail holes in the LO5 Ski while the innovative glue technology stays sticky and is easily separated when storing your skins glue-to-glue. Whether you're getting in a quick dawn patrol lap or heading out for a multi-day tour, the LO5 skins will keep the pace every stride of the way.
- 70% Mohair and 30% nylon skins provide efficient touring performance
- Whole fiber HiGlide process provides lifetime gliding performance
- The lifetime whole fiber anti-glopping treatment eliminates the need to ever spray or wax
- Waterproof membrane between the weaving and the glue eliminates water retention
- Glue technology stays sticky and is easy to separate when storing skins glue-to-glue
- K2 Z-clip and TPU tail strap are easily attached to the holes in La Sportiva skis
- Comes with storage bag and user manual
Share your thoughts
Comparing to the Dynafit system
Previously have had Dynafit skins, so was interested to see how these compared. I preferred the Dynafits for ease of pulling the skins off, with my skis still on. Just easier to detach the tip first, than the tail first. That said, ripping these was still pretty easy - reach back to the tail and pull. Was a little uncertain of the tip attachment though when going through this motion - tends to catch in the hole. As for the skins themselves - seem very similar to the Dynafits (also a mohair/nylon mix) and seem thinner/lighter than BD ascensions.
So are these 70/30 mohair/nylon or...
So are these 70/30 mohair/nylon or nylon/mohair. The description has both listed.
Looks like the description and tech spec are both updated to say 70/30 mohair/nylon. Nice job spotting the inconsistency.