La Sportiva GTS Alpine Touring Ski - Women's
Ski anywhere, anytime with lightweight, stable confidence.
Thinking about your first do-or-die turn into a skinny couloir or rock-studded cirque should convince you that the women-specific flex pattern and tuned sidecut of the La Sportiva Women's GTS Alpine Touring Ski is necessary for your touring and ski mountaineering aspirations. Not for riding lifts and poaching hot tubs, this backcountry-specific plank was built to go further and higher into the alpine with each eye-opening tour. Inspiring confidence with every easy skin and predictable turn, the GTS grants you the freedom to bounce in powder, slip into chutes, and descend the icy peaks you've always dreamed of gracing with your tracks.
- The traditional camber and sidecut provides uncompromised edgehold when dropping into icy couliors and turning on chunky, sled-packed logging roads back to the trailhead
- A vertically laminated light karuba wood core provides stability, snappy flex, and a lighter weight for daily touring, without using toxic adhesives
- The Fusion Sidewall (sandwich) construction yields the most solid, stable ride with as less weight as possible to slow your skinning
- A tri-directional fiberglass laminate and a bi-directional carbon-fiberglass mat laminate ensures that the GTS remains stable at speed and while working through sketchy snow and terrain
- Flat tail permits quick plunges into snow for creating snow anchors during ski mountaineering or for cutting Rusch blocks during snow study
- Pairs with HiGlide pre-cut skins (sold separately), that fit easily with the tip and tail skin attachment system (which can also be used to make a rescue sled)
- Reinforcement plates under the binding zone ensure your screws stay in place in rowdy terrain
- ABS thermoplastic sidewalls, steel edges, and tip and tail rubber reinforcements add extra durability for the most demanding tours of your lifetime