- Community Images
Rig up your GT for total touring capability.
- The mohair and nylon blend with HiGlide Treatment yields a great glide, reliable traction, and long-lasting durability
- Anti-glopping treatment means you don't have to apply wax or sprays
- A totally waterproof membrane between the weave and glue prevents water from absorbing into the fibers and weighing down your strides
- K2-designed Z-Clips easily stick into rivets in your ski tips and keep the ski in place
- K2-designed tail clip system uses a replaceable, adjustable TPU strap to secure the tail into your skis' notches without dragging it in the snow and slowing your pace
- Includes a skin bag and user manual
Share your thoughts
I have been using G3 and BD for the past 6 years and was skeptical of these. They are made by Pomoco and branded with La Sportiva's name. I actually love their glue, its never hard to pull them apart, and they always stick. The Mohair-Nylon mix is the way to go, get a lot of glide plus enough friction to skin almost any track out there as long as its not your first year on skins. I was really excited to not have to cut these either, they go great with the ski.
Anyone know what length would fit a K2...
Anyone know what length would fit a K2 Sideshow size 181cm? I think the GT are about the right dimensions for the Sideshow, but I am not sure about length. I saw a good review of these skins online, and I want to check them out. Thanks!
I would get the 184, you have some play in the clip on the tail there and should be able to move it back 3cm to make it fit. I cannot guarantee it however, you could always purchase them and see if they size up right. Just leave the plastic on the glue and everything, should be able to get an idea out of the box. We can definitely hook up a return if they do not work.