Go ahead, log the miles.
From the steeps of West to the rolling hills of New England, the La Sportiva Women's Akasha Trail Running Shoe provides a smooth feel underfoot as you navigate tricky and varied terrain. The neutral Akasha features a breathable AirMesh upper that's reinforced with PrioTechTion HF overlays for torsional reinforcement and added protection.
The women-specific Tempo last offers ample room for your toes to splay and move, deterring hot spots and that unsavory cramped feeling caused by too-narrow shoes. The dual-injection MEMlex EVA attenuates shock as you cruise over rocky, tough terrain, while the Cushion Platform assures a springy feel underfoot to ensure lasting comfort—mile after mile. Additionally, the rubber toe cap bolsters your defense against errant trail-side obstacles. And the FriXion XT outsole, complete with Trail Rocker and Impact Brake System, not only provides traction but also promotes a smooth and rolling heel-to-toe motion for an unimpeded stride.
- Attain smooth performance no matter the trail with the Akasha
- Breathable mesh promotes a comfortable climate for your foot
- ProTechTion HF overlays provide torsional reinforcement
- Women-specific Tempo last offers room for toes to splay
- EVA midsole is springy underfoot and attenuates shock
- Outsole features rugged lugs and brake system for traction
- Item #LSP00A0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave this as a gift and it went over great!