Bring the thunder.
Not so different than your favorite skinny chinos, the L1 Men's Thunder Pant touts a tailored fit, yet ensures you maintain a sense of unimpeded mobility thanks its articulated knees and gusseted crotch. Its waterproof, breathable fabric keeps you pleasantly dry during urban handrail missions and park laps at the resort. Not to mention, the Thunder Pant features boot gaiters that seal out deep snow from dampening your fun on the mountain. Additionally, you'll find zippered hand pockets for ample storage of small riding accessories and snacks, while an integrated key clip keeps your precious keys secure rather than immersed in a snow bank somewhere in the middle of the city.
- A high-styling pant for snowboarding
- Waterproof construction keeps precipitation out
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Gusseted crotch assures unimpeded mobility
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Internal boot gaiter protects footwear
- Slim fit maintains your sense of style
- Item #LON002Y
- Q & A
L1 outerwear lookbook
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
This pant has been a staple in the line for years. L1 has the best fitting pants and the thunder has become a brand within a brand in skinny fitting snowboard pants.