Regular fit, above average performance.
With a look modeled after burly workwear, the L1 Men's Regular Fit Cargo Pants are built to get the job done in any weather on the mountain in style. With fully taped seams and a waterproof, breathable laminate, these shred pants deflect frozen precipitation while keeping things dry and comfortable on the inside all winter long. Zippered inner leg vents let hot air escape quickly when the temps start to rise, and a gusseted crotch keeps your movement fully free for boosting tweaked grabs. On colder days, rely on the lightweight 40g polyfill insulation to keep your legs from freezing off when surfing through the deep stuff. Boot gaiters help block out unwanted snow, and the wax shoe lace belt ensures your style stays true to its street roots.
- Shred without getting fancy in this rugged boarding pant
- Relaxed fit keeps things casual on the mountain
- Waterproof shell wicks moisture and blocks precipitation
- Light synthetic insulation keeps you toasty on the lift
- Adjustable hem allows you to fine-tune fit
- Gusseted crotch gives you freedom of movement
- Item #LON002V
- Q & A
The perfect wear
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
I would have to say this is the perfect fitting cargo pant - not too baggy, but just roomy enough. Also the fabric is epic, it just looks better and better after using it. Always stoked on the L1 fabrics, but this one is sick!