Ready to ride.
With an urban-inspired design and classic performance features, the L1 Men's Sutton Insulated Jacket ensures your day of shred is spent in style and comfort. Waterproof and breathable, this jacket is made with a pigment-washed taslon fabric with a wax-like coating and waterproof backing to deflect some of the stormy conditions you'd expect in the mountains. Lightweight polyfill insulation helps keep you toasty warm.
The Sutton features a powder skirt which adds extra protection when you're surfing through the deep stuff. Underarm zipper vents let you dump heat quickly when the sun decides to shine, while the adjustable hood helps keep snow and cold wind off your head when the weather takes a turn. Stash extra goggles, your music, and any other essentials in the jacket's many pockets for a full day on the hill.
- An urban-inspired ski coat for on or off the mountain
- Taslon fabric and waterproof backing keeps you dry
- Synthetic insulation helps drive chill away
- Fully taped seams prevents seeping
- Adjustable hood for extra weather protection
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pant snaps
- Underarm zippers for quick ventilation
- Stretch sleeve gaiters with thumbholes
- Item #LON002J
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Overall, this jacket is awesome! The color is just as described, and it is very stylish. The light insulation is enough to keep you warm on cold days, or even night boarding. My only complain about this jacket is that the fit feels a little off. The jacket does run pretty long, which I am okay with, but the sleeves feel very short. They run down to my wrists, which is fine when I am just standing, but as soon as I move my arms out or up, they immediately come sliding up my forearms. Overall, this jacket is great! It has done an awesome job at keeping me warm and looking fresh on the slopes. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.