- Community Images
Which way to wear it?
Slip into the Kuhl Women's Vega Reversible Dress for your book club's summer wine-and-cheese party and then wear it the next day for the actual book discussion, getting complements twice on the same dress. This reversible sleeveless dress drapes like a dream and that's without regard to which side is facing front. A coy cowl neck adds some flair to this dress while keeping in line with the Vega's chic-casual attitude.
- Modal-organic cotton blend
- Sleeveless reversible dress
- Cowl neck, drawcord
- Hits at the knee, 35-inch center-back-length
Share your thoughts
Dark Star = Vega
A pic of my last year's model dress.
Fit/Cut is the same for this year, colors are not.
Bought it twice!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love this dress so much I bought it twice!
I purchased last year's version so the colors are a little different but here's some more info:
* Fabric is SUPER soft and buttery
* Dress is actually REVERSIBLE - I didn't know that at the time of purchasing, it was more of an impulse buy. But it doubles your value since you are getting 2 dresses in one.
* I really like the unique cowl collar, it's different without being bothersome.
* Fit is really flattering - but clingy!
* I am wearing this CONSTANTLY In the summer.
I ordered a size small and I am 5'3" and 120 lbs.
CON: The two layers of fabric aren't fully attached in many places, thus the center seam sometimes gets 'off' leaving a faint seam line down the front of the dress. This can easily be remedied with a little tugging and adjusting when you put the dress on in the AM - but I think this could definitely be designed better. I'm not certain if KUHL addressed this issue in this more current version, but id does bother me a tiny bit in my model from last year. It isn't a deal breaker, but it's enough to prevent this from earning a 5* rating.
Otherwise this is in the wash weekly and I do not regret owning 2 in the LEAST. YUM.