- Detail Images
Slacker? Pffft—it took some serious work to convince your boss of your 24-hour flu. It also took some work (mind you, the good kind) to then get out of bed, slide into the comfy KUHL Slackr Pant, drive to the trailhead, and hike up to enjoy your favorite view.
- Wundura (cotton and spandex) fabric provides amazing durability, stretch, and comfort for serious hiking and exploration
- Combed, peached super suede fabric ensures supreme comfort and softness
- Gusseted crotch, articulated knees, and an athletic fit all contribute to this pant's amazing mobility for your outdoor lifestyle
- Cellphone drop-in thigh pocket to store a knife or phone while you hike
- Two slash and two rear patch pockets hold your daily essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Pants are comfortable, look good, durable and clean well. Good pants for hot and cool weather, and dry fast. I now own 5 pair.My only complaint is the khaki color is not really khaki. I dont know what to name the color, and they dont match anything.
best pants ever. super comfortable, easy to lay around in all day, take camping, or hit the bars.