- Detail Images
For long flights to faraway mountain ranges, the soft, heavyweight KUHL Revel Full-Zip Hoodie provides comfort and insulation so you can get some shuteye as you jump the pond. Once you arrive, this Kashmira hoodie can act as a heavyweight mid-layer while you ski or explore a new alpine arena.
- Soft, smooth Kashmira fabric insulates, breathes, and dries quickly whether you wear it everyday or while you're skiing
- Brushed collar feels extra soft on your dry, cold skin
- Bound hood and zippered hand pockets shelter your fingers and ears from the chilly weather
- Full zip enables venting and easy on-off without static
Share your thoughts
Sweet Midweight Fleece
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This ain't half bad. You get a pretty snazzy hoodie for around town, while also having a functional midlayer for outdoor activities.
It's definitely a midweight fleece, so you don't really get any wind protection.
Really soft and perfect for lounging around, but it will collect all the stray hairs around the house.
Great breathable layer for skiing.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I absolutely love this sweater. It is soft, and very comfy. I wear it as often as I can. It feels well made and I expect it to last a long time. I am surprised how warm it is in most conditions (wind goes through it pretty easily though). I have long limbs and all Kuhl clothing fits me well. I am a loyal Kuhl customer because their clothes are so comfy. I own many of their jackets and pants. I am 6ft2.5in 175lbs and large fits me nicely.