- Detail Images
The quick-drying KUHL Men's Raptr Convertible Pant is synonymous with versatility. Not only do the pant legs zip off to create a summer-friendly pair of shorts, but the side zips at the hems allow you to take the pants on or off while you're still wearing boots. Plus, the gusseted crotch, articulated knees, and generous fabric stretch ensure maximum freedom of movement.
- Kinetik nylon fabric is soft, abrasion resistant, and dries quickly thanks to the DWR finish
- Gusseted crotch, articulated knees, and generous fabric stretch allow you to move with complete freedom
- Convertible design allows you to zip off the legs in warm weather—shorts have a 10-inch inseam
- Side zipper with snap closure at the bottom hem makes for easy on and off while wearing boots
- UPF 50 rating helps you avoid harmful sunburn
- Hidden drawcord in the hem allows you to cinch the pant leg
- Two front and two rear pockets provide generous storage space
- Dual zippered side pockets keep valuables safely stowed
Share your thoughts
Great convertible pant
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've always loved the functionality of convertible pants' two for one nature. That said, I've also always found them to look pretty dorky. These and the Kuhl liberators have changed my mind on that. They're great, look good and have the technical features I look for in a pant like these.