- Detail Images
The smooth, sophisticated Kühl Women's Prima Skirt provides plenty of stylish and versatile coverage with its below-knee length and ultralight feel, but it also delivers high-tech wrinkle- and wind-resistance, UPF 30, and an anti-static finish. A waffle-texture back face and front gusset adds comfort and mobility, while a security pocket makes it the perfect travel companion.
- Easy-care, easy-wear, lightweight Aerosoft polyester and Tencel construction resists wind and wrinkles and has an anti-static finish and inside waffle texture
- Versatile and comfy below-knee length with off-center front gusset allows tons of mobility and stylish coverage
- Protective UPF 30 lets you prolong your fun in the sun
- Convenient security pocket holds essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I wanted to love this skirt. I've been looking for a mid length skirt that I can wear anywhere in the summer. But the waist band fit me weird. Kinda poofy around the hips. I'm 5 ft, 115 lbs, 26 waist. I purchased an XS, and just wasn't that happy with the fit.
Where exactly is the pocket supposed to...
Where exactly is the pocket supposed to be? I can't seem to locate it...security pocket? More like secret pocket....
The security pocket is located on the backside of the waistband.
@ Mike ^
Can't find the pockets. I've practically been pulling the seems apart so I give up :p
But I still love the skirts. They'recomfy and light...though I haven't really been able to check if they are transparent out in the sunlight. But wearing a slip addresses that.