- Detail Images
Slip into your Kühl Women's Prima Short-Sleeve Shirt before you hit the trail for an afternoon run. The lightweight technical fabric helps keep you comfortable whether you're pushing for a personal best or just enjoying the view.
- Quick-drying AeroSoft fabric has a waffle knit back face to boost airflow and help you stay cool, and it's wrinkle resistant and anti-static
- UPF 30 offers extra protection from the sun
- Three-dimensional construction moves seams away from your sides to cut down on friction and chafing
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I purchased two of these shirts. One in a medium and one in a large. I am usually on the border of small and medium but buy large often for more comfort. In this case I'm glad that I did. The medium fits but is form fitting where as the large actually fits like a normal medium top will. If you want room go a size up, if you want figure fitting pick your normal size. I am 5'6" and have a bit of a longer torso (belly button to crotch) and the large is a good length where as the medium will easily show skin if I raise my arms.
I've had the shirt for about 6 months and due to the amount of wear and washing there is some slight balling on the shirt. It still feels great but doesn't quite look as sharp.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
I bought this for my wife, who immediately liked the softness and quality of the material. Runs just slightly large.