- Detail Images
Howling winds don't stand a chance.
When you crest the ridge and are met with howling winds, pull the KUHL Men's Parashirt out of your pack and press forward. The wind- and water-resistant nylon shell weighs in at just seven ounces and packs down small so you almost always have room to bring it along.
- Lightweight nylon shell provides reliable wind and water resistance
- Fixed hood adds protection in stormy weather
- Full-length front zip makes it easy to get on and off
- Koncelear mesh-lined back vent helps you stay dry and comfortable
- Front zippered pockets stow essentials
- Jacket weighs in at just seven ounces and packs down small in the included stuff sack
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is a perfect wind breaker. Extremely thin and light but durable. @ 5'8" 172lbs, I purchased a medium. Fits great over shirts and thin fleeces. I would suggest going up a size if you wear thicker layers