- Detail Images
Tough as nails yet soft as kitten fur, the Kühl Women's Kaya Short has the durability and comfort for epic hikes or climbs. Kinetik two-way stretch fabric resists abrasion on the wall or trail and features a DWR finish to repel water. Its soft, quick-dry comfort makes it ideal for all-day or multiday trips. Handy cargo pockets add convenience with a key clip and cellphone pocket and stay out of the way of your harness or hipbelt.
- Soft, durable nylon and spandex Kinetik with DWR finish provides two-way stretch for comfort and mobility, resists abrasion and water, and dries in a flash
- Protective UPF 50 lets you prolong your fun in the sun
- Two front, two side cargo, and two rear pockets secure essentials; one cargo features a key clip; the other side cargo features an inner cellphone pocket
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
The material of this is amazing. It is quite water resistant. I went rappelling down a waterfall and everyone else was soaked, but my shorts were barely wet. It is also super comfortable. I usually wear a size 0, and I got size 2 in these and to my surprise it fit well.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great length. Lightweight. Washes Well. True to size. The bottom pocket fits a cell phone perfectly. I wear these for tough wear like hiking, and for everyday wear because they are not just functional but cute!
Love Kuhl pants!
The nylon spandex fabric is great for travel and for everyday activities, and tough enough for hiking. It is cool and comfortable and quick dry as a bonus, so washing is a snap. The pockets are useful and versatile, and do not add bulk. The length (8 inch inseam) is just right, not too long or too short. The fit is true to size. You can't beat Kuhl quality!