- Detail Images
The Kühl Women's Kaya Pant can take on a brutal week of backpacking thanks to super-tough fabric that helps wick moisture and speed up your body's natural cooling process while it protects your skin from underbrush. Plus, its casual, sleek look will keep you looking polished when you grab dinner and wine the night before you head out into the wild country.
- Kühl's Kinetik fabric is durable and flexible, and it dries quickly while managing moisture so you won't feel soggy if you ford a creek or work up a sweat
- Gusseted crotch and flexible fabric team up to maximize your range of motion; you can scramble and climb without feeling restricted by your pants
- Cinch-up hems convert these pants into capris when you want some sun on your lower legs
- KühlKurve waist follows the natural curve of your hips, lower in front and higher in back, to give you a better fit and keep your backside covered when you bend down
- Three-dimensional construction matches the shape of your real-life legs to boost comfort
- Plenty of pocket space including hip pockets with a built-in cell phone holder and elastic key clip, back flap pockets, and thigh pockets hold your essentials
Share your thoughts
Love these Kuhl pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Trekking in Nepal-these pants were perfect! They fit just right and the pockets and inner ties to shorten them were great for mucking and carrying personal items. I love the unique purple/blue color too. Highly recommend
The size choices all indicate 32 inch...
The size choices all indicate 32 inch inseam, but the tech specs box lists the inseam as 30 inches. WHICH IS IT???
Always use the drop down menu for ordering. The specs don't always cover all the options. For Kuhls, 30" is the short inseam, 32" is considered regular.
So sorry about the confusion here! KUHL does actually make a short (30"), regular (32") and long (34") variety for this pant.
I double checked for you and we, however, only carry the 32" inseam at this time. I am so sorry for the incorrect info in the specs table.
All the sizes we offer right now are 32" in the inseam.