Put on your Kühl Women's Kaya Convertible Pants and head into the deep backcountry of Idaho's Sawtooth Mountains. Tough Kinetik fabric takes your legs through thick underbrush, and the zip-off pant legs let you ford creeks without getting your pants wet.
- Kühl's Kinetik fabric is durable and flexible, and it dries quickly and helps manage moisture so you won't feel soggy if you ford a creek or work up a sweat
- Gusseted crotch and flexible fabric team up to help maximize your range of motion; scramble and climb without feeling restricted by your pants
- Stealth zip-off pant legs quickly turn these pants into shorts, and the zippers' low profiles maintain a clean, sleek look
- KühlKurve waist follows the natural curve of your hips, lower in front and higher in back, to give you a better fit and keep your backside covered when you bend down
- Three-dimensional construction matches the shape of your real-life legs to boost comfort
- Plenty of pocket space including hip pockets with a built-in cell phone holder and elastic key clip, back flap pockets, and thigh pockets hold your essentials
Share your thoughts
What I have been looking for
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I am 5'3, petite build. These pant are great. All of the pockets, stretch material, converts into shorts (that aren't too short or too long), not too high or low on the waist, do not drag on the ground, dry quickly. And affordable once on sale!