- Detail Images
From side streets to the trails, take the force out cold winds with the Kuhl Men's Impakt Jacket. In addition to being sleek and soft, the polyester Softschell fabric offers windproof and water resistant protection against the elements. Plus, the grid fleece backer beneath the arms improves ventilation for when you work up a sweat.
- Polyester Softschell fabric offers reliable windproof and water repellent protection
- Regular fit with generous four-way stretch allows you to move freely
- Grid back fleece beneath the arms increases ventilation and range of motion
- Full-length front zip provides a secure closure
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables safely stowed and zippered front pockets warm up cold hands
Share your thoughts
Great soft shell
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
During the fall and on warm winter days this jacket is all you need to stay cozy when your not moving around too much. From sitting at the coffee shop to hanging out at the bottom of a climb and waiting for your friend to set up an anchor, this jacket works awesome. Great convenient pockets, and quality build.
Great Jacket - runs small
- Fit: Runs small
I ordered this for my son. He takes a medium in almost all his coats & jackets. I am returning this and unfortunately, no large available on this site. Had to pay $50 more on another site! It is well made and nice fabric.
perfect fall / light winter jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
this jacket fits well and looks great. It is warm and perfect to wear in temps down to the mid 20's. Front vest zipper holds an i-phone in an Otter Box, also there is an inside pocket that works well to. This jacket does well in rain and snow. I like that the collar zips up or can be folded down without stupid buttons on the sides to tight collar.
The large was true to size and is a bit tapered, is a bit tighter and that is why it feels good on.