- Community Images
Kuat's best rack for hauling downhill and other large bikes.
Transporting your big rigs requires a beefy rack like the Kuat NV 2 Bike Rack. This burly bike rack hold them in place as you speed through several states toward dirty downhill freedom. The front and back tire-ratcheting design secures 20- to 29-inch wheels and leaves 13 inches between bikes to protect your components.
- Two versions (depending on inventory) fit 2-inch and 1.25-inch receivers (rear hitches)
- Hand-tight cam system makes for easy loading and unloading
- Fold-up frame supports prevent rattling and damage on bumpy dirty roads
- Chassis withstands road abuse, folds up for storage, and tilts downward for access to your vehicle's trunk
- Built-in repair stand permits pre-ride maintenance and post-ride clean-up
- Integrated cable lock keeps your prized machines from getting jacked at random late-night truck-stops
- An add-on is available (sold separately and for two-inch version only) for extending the NV's capacity to four big bikes